European DataWarehouse offers a private area within the EDITOR platform to collect information, including loan-level data (LLD) and other relevant documentation, for private ABS transactions. The solution facilitates compliance with the disclosure requirements for private transactions under Article 7(1) of the UK Securitisation Regulation.
REPORTING SOLUTIONS FOR PRIVATE TRANSACTIONS
controlled transmission of DATA
EDW Private harnesses the power of the EDITOR platform to meet the needs of issuers requiring more bespoke dissemination of data.
The main advantage of the private area is the controlled transmission of the information. Our solutions allow you to:
- Access to the relevant data is fully managed by the data owner responsible for authorising access to data users. The authorisation can be modified regularly.
- A legal framework is utilised for the transmission and dissemination of information as per specific customer agreements.
- Access can be assigned to existing EDW registered users or any new users after signing the specific customer agreement (at no additional cost for investors).
WHY USE PRIVATE AREA SOLUTIONS?
- Rule result drill down: users can download loan-level data for each rule result without the need to open submitted files
- Graphical interpretation: rules allow users to display results in the form of a chart or table
- Custom-built environment: data quality management is run on the EDW server, designed to perform data quality checks quickly
- Security and tracking: once the deal is created, EDW maintains a log of the uploads, downloads, and a full data backup for future recover